Dr. James P Celebrezze Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. James P Celebrezze Jr?

such a great doctor and visit, I was well taken care of

Avoid

Dr. James Celebrezze has the unfortunate ability to both talk over your head (using obscure medical terminology that imparts no meaningful information to the patient, delivered in rapid-fire manner) and down to you. Make no mistake: you are not worth his time. But he'll still get paid, so no matter. AVOID.

Arrogance at its finest

I'm not questioning the Dr's ability to perform surgery or his knowledge of medicine, but I am going to comment on his demeanor and delivery of information. I believe that arrogant is the best way to describe him. He looks down on family and friends of the patient, almost it seems as peons. He is not willing to answer direct questions regarding the recovery of your loved one. Especially if you may be eluding that he left something out. While I'm sure he's an accomplished surgeon, he should take some classes in communication, professionalism, and humility.

He is a Great Doctor

He was calm, gentle, and professional. He performed my surgery such that my recover was quicker, and less painful than expected. He a a great doctor who gives his best to patients. Highly recommended!

I really should have gotten a second opinion before I let him operate. He said my tailbone wasn't necessary, but I still suffer from pain when sitting every day, and my surgery was almost two years ago. He said I would only have phantom pains but my structure doesn't have proper support for sitting, so real pain. He said that I would be worse for wear in about 6-8 weeks. I didn't stop draining for six months, and occasionally still have draining outbreaks. The general consensus on the internet is that kind of surgery usually needs 8-12 months of recovery time, which was more realistic. He said it was 50-50 that I had cancer, that was why he had to operate. The only thing he found was the scar tissue from an anal fissure I had years ago, that I told him about. Avoid at all costs.

Gives Peace of Mind

Dr. Celebrezze completely eased my mind to the routine surgery he performed on me, which I desperately needed because the first doctor I sought out made me feel like a lab rat. Dr. Celebrezze is kind, thorough, makes eye contact with you, listens to what you have to say, and his staff is outstanding! Thank God for doctors like Dr. Celebrezze.

Very pleased with this doctor

Very professional. Did a good job of explaining everything. Staff scheduled appointments for tests and referrals making it as easy as possible. Very pleased with the care provided.

Very kind, knowledgable, and caring

Dr. Celebrezze was very knowledgable and showed a lot of compassion and kindness during my father's illness. I also have nothing but good things to say about his staff. Everyone was wonderful.

Wonderful Doctor who saved my life

His staff was outstanding in scheduling an appointment for me immediately. Dr. Celebrezze was very kind and caring and explained everything in full detail that I could understand. I will go to this doctor for follow up care for as long as he is in practice. I would recommend him to everyone.

Thinks He Is God

Want to be treated like you're a moron?Want your input ignored?Want to be talked down to?Want to be told "its my way, or the highway?If so then this is the doc for you. I wouldn't hire this guy to clean my toejam. A total arrogant jerk who thinks he is God!