Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James L Chambers has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James L Chambers has the following 14 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Holter monitoring
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Dr. James L Chambers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
He prescribed wrong drug for me. Also, he failed to tell me to stop taking a drug, after he finally told me it wasn't working. He failed to answer an E-mail I sent to him and also a letter I mailed to him. He is to busy to answer patient inquiries about their specific conditions. I am very happy with my new cardiologist
I seen Dr. chambers for a couple months it was bye far the worst experience i've ever had. Very arrogant and his ego is way out there. Do not ask for a second opinion he will call you on it like he is the only Dr. that has any knowledge. After my diagnosis he told me to go home and look at the internet if i wanted to know any thing more about my diagnosis. Well what it said was i have a 50 50 chance of living 5 years at best. He also said that if i was lucky i would live to see my kids graduate, well i switched dr's and know i am going on 9 years of being healthy. Also ask him how many times it took him to pass his board (4 times) I was told yo can ojly take it three so how he tool it 4 is beyong me. If you are seeing this dr. run for your life.
40 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. James L Chambers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Institute of Michigan PLLC, 5100 Gateway Ctr, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James L Chambers in this video.
Dr. James L Chambers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.