Dr. James S Chang Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James S Chang Jr?

My experience

Dr. Chang came to our rescue when we were in a really bad off place with our 15 month old daughter who had terrible Accident where her fingers were torn off. Dr. Chang and his team rebuilt her tendons, nerves and bone and has given her a second lease on using that hand. We are still under his care and are very grateful for his expertise and medical interventions with our daughter.

Jim saved my hand and finger. I had a horrible finger fracture from a softball injury. Jim performed a unique and experitmental surgery that enabled me to keep full functionality and continue to enjoy sporting activities such as golf, softball and volleyball. If it hadn't been for him...my finger would have been fused into a single position and I'd no longer be able to participate in sporting activities... THANK YOU JIM!