Dr. James Chattra Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. James Chattra?

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr. Chattra is very personable and pleasant. He tries and understand the patient and their family. I have been going to him for my older son and now for my baby.

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr Chattra is an amazing doctor. He is so thoughtful and caring. I can tell my son is not just another patient to him. He actually cares about each and every patient. He never rushes his appointments and spends as much time as you need. My son has been seeing him since he was born and he is now 9. I've followed him to a different clinic even though it's completely out of my way.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I love Dr Chattra. He has been our family pediatrician for over five years now since my first son was born. I especially love the fact that he respects my choices as a parent, yet offers his expert advice on what he thinks is the best option(s). We have always been happy with our choice of pediatrician.... When my second son was born, Dr Chattra really showed us why. After he was born we had so many questions (that we honestly didn't realize that we had) based on an at-birth diagnosis. Dr Chattra took A LOT of extra time to make sure that he answered all of our questions and that we felt comfortable with all of the informatioin we were getting, as well as how to progress forward. I really appreciate that extra time that he took. Overall, Dr. Chattra is a really nice guy. He respects parent's choices. He offers different options if treatment is needed for an illness, and he truly cares about his patients. I often find myself recommending him to people even if they aren't specifically looking to change their pediatrician. He is just that good. :-) I am writing this review because my kids have received exceptional care from Dr. Chattra and I believe that every child deserves the same.

Posted on March 1st, 2017