Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Chepko has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
i had the pleasure of being treated by him in the ER here in Abilene when he was brand new! Have never had such a wonderful physician since. My ear drum was about to rupture-and it did while in examining room...the time he spent and the care he used was almost beyond belief Haven't found another Dr. like him !! He was kind and will let no one suffer! NO One!
37 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
R E Thomason General Hospital
Dr. James Chepko accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGallery Medical Clinic, 5900 North Fwy, Houston, TX
Dr. James Chepko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.