Dr. James Cheshier Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Cheshier?

WE LOVE DR. CHESHIER AND STAFF!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. James Cheshier has been my child's pediatrician since birth. Not only do we love Dr. Cheshier, we love the all the staff, nurses, the NP and the PA! I highly recommend his office to anyone for their children's medical needs.

HORRIBLE doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2014

he saw my daughter when she was a newborn up until she was about 2 months old cause she started eating less and less & cried for hours upon hours after her bottles. we took her in to him several times even to the ER to find out he was the dr on call there too and he kept sending her home. took her to a diff er the same day and they rushed her to the tulsa children's hospital because she was severely dehydrated. we also found out there that she had severe acid reflux. I hate him personally! have no clue how he is even still a doctor.

sent baby home sick

Posted on September 30th, 2014

We took our baby in cause he had congestion. His cough was horrible. Doctor said he is fine as long as he is taking his bottle nothing is wrong. 5 days later in the e.r. we find out he has pneumonia. Cancelled futire appointments and found a new dr.

Time to call it quites!

Posted on August 8th, 2013

When my daughter was born back in 2006 Dr. Cheshier was the doctor on call that day. At the hospital he was great and for a couple of visits at his clinic he was great. I had also seen Dr. johnson I think was her name and she was amazing. Well when my daughter started getting sick and kept getting sick he became very awful! He refused to send her to a specialist, and or give her any kind of asthma meds. He got worse after the lady doctor left the clinic. I was able to finally get her a different doctor and thank God i did because she had sevear chronic asthma, and her little chest was raised up beacause it was so bad. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone ever.

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I liked him when my children where infants. Thank goodness my kids are healthy. I started hearing bad things from pediatric nurses that have worked with him. When one of my children got sick I got in to see him. The staff was beyond rude to not only me but others. When i finally saw him he spent 2 minutes talking to me and would not even look at my child and told me to go to a specialist. Its a shame. He needs to retire.

Staff

Posted on October 16th, 2009

I really liked Dr Cheshier when I first started taking my son to him and then after the other doc in the office moved I started to see a decline in patient importance! It is hard to get an appointment and the wait time is horrible! Once you do get him in the room you feel rushed and as though he has better things to do! My biggest problem though is the RUDE STAFF! they place you on hold for long periods of time and if you call and say I've been on hold for 10 min they say that they are busy and you will just have to wait!!! RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2017