Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James Choi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Inflammation of Urethra (Urethritis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urethral Stricture
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Urinary Retention
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Inguinal Hernia
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ureter Stones (Ureterolithiasis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Choi's office was able to get me in for an appointment the same day I called because of my urinary issues. The doctor found I had a narrowing of my urinary tract and I was able to have a procedure the next day, in his office! I not only had immediate relief from my symptoms and am feeling much better, but I was able to get in and out of the office and did not have to take additional time off of my allowed lunch break. Thank you to all of you. You helped me so much. ~ W
23 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. James Choi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Choi in this video.
Dr. James Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.