Dr. James Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Choi?

Appointment

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Positive experience

Good experience with this doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Dr. Choi's office was able to get me in for an appointment the same day I called because of my urinary issues. The doctor found I had a narrowing of my urinary tract and I was able to have a procedure the next day, in his office! I not only had immediate relief from my symptoms and am feeling much better, but I was able to get in and out of the office and did not have to take additional time off of my allowed lunch break. Thank you to all of you. You helped me so much. ~ W

Great doctor and staff

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Just started with Dr. Choi, all interactions have been informative. His office staff is among the best.

ER VISIT

Posted on July 27th, 2017

I recently had to visit the emergency room because of extreme back pain. While they are testing me for everything not knowing why I had the pain they found that I had a kidney stone. The nurse called Dr. Choi's office and they told her to have me come right over. My wife and I were at his office in about 10 minutes, after all the usual paperwork I saw Dr Choi and things moved very quickly from there. No one wants to hear they need surgery so the defensive grumpy patient that I was didn't stop Dr Choi and his people from scheduling my procedure to get rid of the cause of my pain which was my kidney stone. Thanks Dr Choi and crew for a job well done and putting up with me. Hopfeully I don't have to see you again, no offense.

Excellent service

Posted on February 10th, 2017

This doctor and office helped make my unpleasant medical situation, not only bearable but almost pleasant. Excellent staff and doctor. Would recommend this office to my family and friends. Thank you.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Dr choi and his staff are wonderful"

Cystoscopy

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I had a Cystoscopy at Dr. Choi's office last week and was extremely nervous about the procedure, as a male this not something anyone wants to have done but was necessary to rule out any major issues. Rebecca was awesome, she made a very uncomfortable situation bearable and was very aware of how nervous I was and did everything she could to help make me more comfortable. I waited about 15 minutes in the procedure room for the numbing agent to take effect all the while Rebecca would periodically poke her head in and check in on me and make sure I was doing ok. The actual procedure lasted maybe two or three minutes and I will not lie it is not the most pleasant thing in the world but Dr. Choi talked me through exactly what he was doing at each moment which made it much easier to endure. Afterwards he took time to explain the findings, all good news!! Overall very pleased with Dr. Choi and staff. If you do find yourself in need of this procedure I would absolutely recommend Dr. Choi and ask for Rebecca, she really was great.

Patient

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I saw dr CHOI for my overactive bladder, he was so thorough. He made me feel comfortable seeing as my issue is my age. He got right to the point with amazing satisfaction. The girls in the office are so friendly and always smiling, a great office.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Let me just start out by saying this is by far the nicest and respectful doctor I have ever met. the staff is extremely warming! I was so afraid there was something seriously wrong with my bladder, they each kept a loving warm smile and made me comfortable! I am recommending them to anyone who needs a urologist!!.

Rude, nasty doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

He yelled at me for asking too many questions about my urinary issues. He told me that I have problems because I gave birth to my kids and "things down there are not the same as they used to be." I said that having children will not explain my UTI symptoms and WBC in urine. Then he got mad and slammed the door and left.

patient

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr Choi has no manners what so ever I did my test with him worst experience ever on top of that he tells me my prostate is enlarged and ii asked him what is your best advice he said well you prostate is like a 60 year old mans you have to take prescription probably your whole life keep in mind I am 48 years old not a positive respond for a doctor to say to a patient lucky that I am a very positive man and didn't let this affect me mentally . But I did right this review to let other men know. Perhaps he is not happy home Not Professional at all

All Around Excellence

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

I recently had an in office procedure with Dr. Choi and I could not be happier. He and his staff made me feel comfortable and explained everything in terms I understood. I feel/felt confident that I was receiving the best care available for my urological health issue, which is not an easy issue to discuss. I will be referring a family member to Dr. Choi and am confident they will receive the same great care that I did. Thank you Dr. Choi and staff.