Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Chou
Dr. James Chou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chou is affiliated with UCSD Child and Adolescent Psychiatric, Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center and Panorama City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Chou has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have seen Dr. Chou for the past several years now and always happy with him. After any medical concerns I see him for, Dr. Chou writes and sends a letter he signs for follow-up concerns or results. He is connected with you and makes you feel as such. Dr. Chou is nice and shows concern for your problems and understands what the issue is. The office he works out of in Santa Clarita is well run. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes to be seen. The nurse who works with this doctor is polite and caring as well.
Dr. Chou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSD Child and Adolescent Psychiatric
Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Panorama City Medical Center
13 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. James Chou accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions13652 Cantara St, Panorama City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Chou in this video.
Dr. James Chou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.