Dr. James M Church Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Church?

Colorectal surgery

Dr Church evaluated and performed surgery for rectal cancer. Had a doom and gloom prognosis from another surgeon prior. Dr Church assured me I had a very good chance for full recovery. seventeen years later, he was correct.

I had a very painful experience with this doctor

Dr. Church did a colonoscopy on me without anesthesia. It was very painful, I asked him to stop, that I couldn't tolerate the pain and he told me he wasn't finished and continued to cut out polyps. I was very violated and will NEVER be a patient of his again or recommend him to anyone, not even an animal deserves that kind of treatment. He had no compassion.

Dr. Church treated me over 30 years ago. I would recommend him due to his professionalism and very caring doctor. Very knowledgeable. I feel I am alive today due to the care Dr. Church provided me with hernia and colon cancer surgery.

The gold standard.

dr church has been treating me for 20 years and I think he is the very best doctor in the world

Exceptionally bright, courteous and thorough doctor; one is quickly placed at ease and can understand his believable medical conclusions/impressions.

patient

Excellent knowledge in his field, "Top Dog' doctor, outstanding diagnosit[c skills. Fantastic bedside manners,very approachable, warm New Zealand accent. The Doctor to go to when other doctors are stumped.

Awesome

Dr. Church is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is soft spoken, courteous, compassionate and professional. He has performed several surgeries on me and has always done an outstanding job. If you need a surgeon for any bowel or colo-rectal problems, I recommend him highly.