Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Clemens has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Very dismissive and arrogant. Poor bedside manner. Was not willing to provide more information than he thought was necessary. My test results were inconclusive and he would not give me an explanation for what that meant or what the potential outcomes could be, he just told me to come back in a few months and repeat the test and we'd discuss it then. Totally unacceptable.
Dr. Clemens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. James R Clemens accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPreava Allouez, 1821 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI
Dr. James R Clemens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.