Dr. James S Compton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James S Compton?

Not as good as earlier years

No longer takes true interest in patient needs or true medical problems. The Office Manager is the worst talks to me like I'm a child, does not follow up with patient about test results with problems. She will NOT let me talk to Dr. Compton about any thing. I have been going there for too many years for this kind of abuse from the Office Manager or Doctor, all of the other staff is very courteous and helpful.

Outstanding Healthcare partner

I've been a paitient of Dr. Compton's for around 20 years. He has always been an outstanding healthcare partner. Always listens, and never pushes treatment. He offers sound medical advice and has been extremely reassuring in some scary times. There have been a few times where I have questioned his diagnoses, but every time he hit the nail on the head. Wonderful General Practicioner and nice guy.

comment to rude

i switched to dr.compton after several dr.s had there chance with me.i was in a bad accident and needed guidance and pain relief,he didn't give me any pain meds,because pain management was involved.the guidance and peace of mind knowing i had a doctor that gave me all the time i needed to explain was great.i would recommend him to anyone.to the person who said he was rude,he does have a pilot license,you should go up with him and jump.

My husband & I have been patients of Dr. Compton for over 20 years and now our grown children are also. He is extremely knowledgable, listens when you talk to him, never pushes you on the time and has Carol who is his fabulous nurse.

I've been a patient of Dr. Compton's for about three years. He has never been rude, the office staff go out of their way to take care of me, and the wait time at the office is amazingly short!

Dr. James S Compton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.