Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Conde
Dr. James Conde, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, OH, with another office in Gallipolis, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Conde is affiliated with Selby General Hospital, Holzer Medical Center and Holzer Medical Center Jackson. He speaks English.
Dr. James Conde has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
What a wonderful, caring man. He makes you feel quite comfortable and actually takes the time to explain everything to you. You wont be disappointed, in fact I'm recommending all my family to him. He is the FIRST doctor when told I was deaf, actually looked at me when speaking, made sure I understood and did not get frustrated. I give him 4 stars!!!
Dr. Conde is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Selby General Hospital
Holzer Medical Center
Holzer Medical Center Jackson
37 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1976
Dr. James Conde accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Conde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, OH.