Dr. James Connaughton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Connaughton?

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

He was very professional and easy to talk too and provided me with the information necessary for my treatment.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Dr. Connaughton performed a late night emergency appendectomy on me and I was up and walking by 7:00 AM the next day. I have had minimal pain and a very quick recovery. Excellent surgeon and a compassionate doctor.

Un truthful when he made a "mistake".

Posted on September 1st, 2016

He made a mistake and nicked my 90 year old mothers bowel. He would not speak with the family after this out patient operation landed my mother in IC for several days. Felt no obligation for this mistake. This cost my mother years of problems. Truthfully I would never recommend this man to anyone. His license should reflect his attitude and ability. I have given him one star because there is no minus selection.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Very professional and really listens to what you say. Takes his time with you and explains everything.

THANKFUL.....WAS IN GREAT PAIN FROM GALL BLADDER EMER/SITUATION.CAME IN,INTRODUCED HIMSELF AND GAVE ME GREAT COMFORT FROM BEDSIDE MANNER THAT ALL WOULD BE WELL SOON.EXPLAINED THINGS THOROUGHLY AND I WAS OPERATED ON NEXT MORNING.ALL WENT WELL AND HE WAS THERE EVERY MORNING TO SEE HOW I WAS.GOOD DOCTOR.FROM ALL I'VE READ EVERYONE HAS EXPERIENCED SIMILAR RESULTS AND FEELINGS.WOULD RECOMMEND DR.CONNAUGHTON TO ALL......

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Posted on December 14th, 2015

This doctor nicked my elderly mothers bowel and never told us what he had done. We have tried to work with him about a settlement since she was bed ridden after his operation that was to be an outpatient op. He did other work on her without our approval. In fact we specifically told him not to do the second operation and he did it anyway. We got her records and found out and confronted him after trying to talk with him for a long time and then he admitted he had an accident while doing the surgery. My mother was in and out of hospitals for months and the doctor feels no obligation to turn it into his insurance. In fact he feels no obligation to his patient for his mistake sine he repaired it. I would never suggest using this doctor as it appears to us he really doesn't care about damage he does while operating.

I would highly recommend him to others

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Great Bedside manner. Scheduled my surgery right away. Very easy to talk to. I am very glad to have been referred to him.Very pleasant and professional staff.

The Joy of Healing

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Connaughton who treated me with true compassion and helped to see me through a very difficult time with my problem of a fistula.Thanks to his knowledge, efforts, and time spent on me, I recovered and healed, and that's the greatest gift. Thank You!

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Just great!.....So glad I was told about Dr Connaughton..saved my life!

A+++++++++++++++

Posted on January 16th, 2012

I first arrived for evaluation at Dr. Connaugton's office completely nervous and afraid. His demeanor is so calming that he instantly put me at ease. After a battery of tests he sat with me and showed me my results and recommended to me a treatment plan. I was happy that he explained everything right there and then, rather than having to wait until the next visit to find out what he found. I had my initial surgery with another surgeon in the same practice. Unfortunately I developed a complication after the initial surgery and I had to have another surgery one week later and my first colorectal surgeon was not able to perform the surgery. While waiting in pre-op I was so relieved to see Dr. Connaughton when he arrived to tell me that he would perform the surgery. His bedside manner helped to calm me before the surgery; he took time to listen to me and he also respected my wishes not to be touched at that time as I was in immense pain. I love this doctor and will forever recommend him.

Taking care of business!

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Over all Dr. Connaughton has a great bedside manner, he really takes care of business. I am so pleased to have a Doctor that is this caring and patient with any problems that may arise. He leaves no stone unturned and he really listens to your questions and concerns. He is never in a rush and he makes you feel at ease. I have had two colorectal Doctors in the past that would never compair to Dr. Connaughton he is in a class all on his own. And just in case you were wondering His staff is just as caring and kind as Dr. Connaughton

Posted on June 27th, 2017