Dr. James M Coombs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James M Coombs?

Would highly recommend

The Doctor did cataract surgery of both of my eyes. Very professional and trustworthy.

A Refreshingly Professional Visit

I had a bad experience with another doctor and had not been able to see well since my cataract surgery. My entire experience with Dr. Coombs in their lovely new Fitzhugh Clinic on parkview just south of Cheney Dr. was really great. I walked in and got an appointment one week later. I was the first appointment and waited only 5 minutes after the doors were unlocked. Ron, the technician, gave me a very careful exam with lots of informative conversation, then Dr. Coombs came in and thoroughly reviewed the refraction, showed me my old prescription vs. the new one and discussed the use of a prism to reduce my almost double vision. Both men and the front desk staff were so professional, kind, patient, and informative. I can recommend this doctor very highly.

Dr. James M Coombs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.