Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Corrigan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James P Corrigan has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. James P Corrigan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 79
I have been seeing Dr Corrigan for 9 years and counting and have followed him to each location he's gone to, because he is a great provider and is very educated and very professional. He answered every question that I have and treats every concern that I may bring up. Overall he is a very great provider and recommend him to all my friends and family!
Probably the most knowledgeable Doctor I've ever been to. Extremely intelligent and thorough. Takes time to explain things. After visiting multiple doctors and specialists, one visit with Dr. Corrigan, he figured out what exactly was wrong and treated it. I can't say enough about this man. Truly gifted and special.
DR. JAMES CORRIGAN IS A FAMILY PRACTICE DOCTOR. He is NOT a Chiropractor! PLEASE correct his profile.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPremier Immediate Medical Care, 635 Conestoga Rd, Villanova, PA
Dr. James P Corrigan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villanova, PA.