Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Creek has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. James E Creek has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 8
I called to cancel an appointment because of an emergency. Office personnel told me there would be a $25.00 charge because I did not let them know 48 hrs in advance. That is very stupid of them. 48 hours and I called to let them know that I had an emergency. I told them I would not pay, to charge it to Medicare, see if Medicare will pay them. I am going to look for another Doctor. Search Dr. Creek's website letting patients know about the $25.00 charge, did not find anything, their office does not have any sighs letting you know, Office personnel do notlet you know about this charge.
My mom was prescribed Topamax 25mg which if you do a quick google search, indicates that it is an anti epilepsy medication in combination with phentermine for weight loss. Dr Creek specializes in health and wellness. WHY is my mom being prescribed this crap? Instead, why isn't she taught how to eat and live healthily? I have a huge problem with big pharmaceutical companies paying doctors to sell their pills. Doctors are not healers any more, THEY ARE LEGAL DRUG DEALERS.
47 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Dr. James E Creek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJames E Creek Md, 408 E 3rd St Ste F, Calexico, CA
Dr. James E Creek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calexico, CA.