Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Criner Jr
Dr. James Criner Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suwanee, GA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Criner is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville, Emory Dunwoody Medical Center and North Fulton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Criner Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Showing 5 of 21
My appointment was at 1:30 yesterday. When I arrive I immediately headed to a room that was a plus. I really couldn't believe that I had the nerve to actually go thur with the procedures. The only pain I really felt was the nobbing. I knew that I was being poked but coukdnt really feel anything. After the procedure the team was very helpful.i was draining aloteven on the floor and hallway. Now I was hard headed and drove myselfhome and I shouldn't have. I was dizzy and leaking but I made it . Thank God. No pain and no pain pills. It you are concerning pure lipo this the place. I just showered and it was hard getting the garment back on. But I'm in no pain just a little sore.
Dr. Criner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
North Fulton Hospital
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. James Criner Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5400 Laurel Springs Pkwy, Suwanee, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Criner Jr in this video.
Dr. James Criner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.