Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. James S Crockett has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James S Crockett has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Crockett - Posted on June 4th, 2012
GOOD STAFF, THE LADIES WERE SWEET. HE, HOWEVER, NEEDS AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE CATTLE BEING RUSHED THROUGH THE SHOOT. NOT MY BEST EXPERIENCE WITH THE HEALTHCARE FIELD.
Mr. Terry arrison
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Crockett - Posted on May 2nd, 2012
Dr Scott Crockett is the best Dcoctor in Texas, I give him praise for saving my wifes life by diagnosing her Cancer in stage 1. As the Cancer treatment center states they have never seen a stage 1 Nasel cancer. Most doctors misdiagnose this cancer as sinus until it as at least in stage 2. So yes I would recommend this doctor to anyone and everyone
Dr. Crockett is awesome!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Crockett - Posted on June 22nd, 2011
OMG to slow
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Crockett - Posted on September 16th, 2010
Comfortable atmosphere, and he helped me to understand everything
Self-verified patient of Dr. James S Crockett - Posted on February 7th, 2010
Dr. Crockett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. James S Crockett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFCHC CLINIC, 307 Live Oak St, Marlin, TX
Dr. James S Crockett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marlin, TX.