Dr. James Croom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Croom?

Posted on January 26th, 2016

doesnt speak, types all the time with computer screen turned so pt cannot see it, gave sarcastic answer to complaint that was discovered later the same day to be very serious and required blood transfusions.

My first choice...

Posted on December 30th, 2013

My background has me calling on several area physicians and I am lucky to see how they all interact with their patients, their attentiveness to their patient's needs, their knowledge of their patient's overall health and how their office flow and staff actually run. Here are my likes: 1. Dr. Croom is extremely knowledgeable and does not follow "trend" diagnosis. 2. His nurses DO NOT make the decisions on any treatment plans for patients. He authorizes all items himself. 3. He is very thorough in an exam and is understanding of situations where you have several illnesses ongoing at the same time 4. He reviews your tests with you. 5. At the end of his exam, he asks if you have questions. What I don't like: (but it these are not as important to me than what I DO like) 1. He doesn't like to be talked to when he is examining you (he really is listening and not just going through the motions 2. He is so serious, that if you are a joker, it may take him a bit to realize you are kidding 3. Even though I know he cares deeply and is conscientious, he is not a warm fuzzy bedside manner...but I'm okay with that. If you need an Internal Medicine physician that is smart and doesn't let his patients care fall to anyone's responsibility except his, then Dr. Croom is a hands down winner.

Posted on November 22nd, 2008

In two separate appointments, little time was spent on my actual examination or with conversing about my concerns. I ended up feeling very rushed.

Posted on August 1st, 2016