Dr. James M Crumb Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James M Crumb?

Julie Kittrell

I've seen 2 different pain dr.'s one in Mobile, one in Daphne . Because of a move. Dr. Crumb is the best Dr. by far !! He checks all your vitals, blood work, etc. because I take a lot of Lyrica. He's engaged and listens to you !! The Dr. in Daphne, Never checked ANYTHING !! Only interested in selling his 250.00 prolo shots, or PRP . Dr. Crumb is young, brilliant and compassionate !! Love him !!

There is quite a wait here but its worrh the wait. DR. CRUMB is an excellent Dr. Ive been a paintent for 5 years . I saw him for 3 years lost insurance 4 2 years now ive been seeing him a little over a year. Him & his staff are excellent. The responist goes byond her job & helps me work my appointment arpund my daugter school times. Thanks to all the staff!!

I think Dr. Crumb is the closest to genius I've thus far encountered! The treatment he had me on was brilliant and I've tried many. Not to mention the holistic aspect

I saw Dr. Crumb several years ago and was doing great on the narcotic taper treatment that was prescribed to me. unfortunately because of the strict guidelines of having to go to the pharmacy twice a week I missed one of the pharmacy visits and was in withdrawal when I saw the doctor. I tried to explain this to him but just like every visit I took an oral swab test and was told that not enough medication was in my system, so I was immediately kicked off of the treatment and not able to speak or see the doctor again. This was devastating to me because, I haven't found any other treatment to come anywhere close to the treatment that was offered by Dr crumb. I completely understand that he must be strict and be sure that the patient such as I is not abusing or selling the medication but if he could have just confirmed with the pharmacy that it was either closed for a holiday or I just didn't make it in time to get my medication then he would have known that it was just a simple misunderstanding and not because I was being malicious in any way. I'm now on the methadone clinic and I'm very unhappy because I do not enjoy being tied to this medication and trying to come off as I've tried to do many many times is next to Impossible it's one of the worst treatments I have ever been on and wish that there was some way I could get back on the narcotic taper or whatever Dr crumb suggest because that was the closest I've ever been to being relieved of this terrible disease of addiction. I in no way blame Dr crumb for the actions taken because as I previously stated I completely understand the precautions he must take

I have seen Dr Crumb for about three years now.I was seeing Dr Ruan at Physicians pain clinic who has been indicted for fraud and overprescribing and all sorts of other things.Dr Crumb and his entire staff are courteous and professional.Dr Crumb just doesnt precribe pain meds,he does blood work for other things such as diabetes and cholesterol.Dr Crumb and his staff care about you as a patient and he wants to make sure his patients are healthy.I have had nothing but a great expierence with Dr Crumb and am glad he is my doctor.Sometimes the wait is a bit long but it is that way at any pain management clinic.Dr Crumb and his staff get five stars from me.

pill pusher...thinks he's God...loves to get patient hooked on opiods so they will keep coming back...

I am shocked at some of these reviews. Dr. Crumb is the 1st of 3 pain management doctors I've seen to take a total body approach in order to reduce my pain meds. Listened to me, explained everything in great detail,and answered all my questions. Very friendly but professional. I will definitely continue to see him!

Really great doctor, he goes over any and all health conditions.

Isn't it funny

It seems as if every good review this dr has is written bye a friend or family member and clearly not bye anyone that has actually been seen bye him there are a script... Which is how he operates if you actually need help seek another physician and don't waste your time or money... Worst so called dr ever should not be able to practice

If your in pain find another dr

Horrible wait times I was his 3rd patient and waited 5hrs just to have him come in and be rude and arrogant and refused to listen to anything I said. I am a amputee as well as other injuries and he gave me 2 hydracodone 10 a day... While I sat in the waiting room for 5 hrs I talked w other patients and they where getting far more than they needed but I have to suffer.. I am proudly no longer a patient of his.. I would rather suffer through the pain than have to deal w such a horrible dr. I highly recommend going to another dr., ANY other would be better than him!

Great & Knowledgeable

I came to see Dr. Crumb for DDD, I also have scoliosis. He was described to me as a Physiologist. He had terrific bedside manner and listened to my concerns. I am hoping to get back in with him as my current bone doctor considers himself a pain management doc. So hopefully I will see you soon doc. He even popped a disk back into place for me. This man knows his stuff people. Any good doctor is worth the wait...trust me, they aren't back there twiddling their thumbs.

My father has to go see this Dr. He has him on so many medications, that if he actually took them all he would die. Even his primary says this, and in all honesty he is very rude. I went with my father a few times, and when asking why he was having him take specific medications he kept trying to walk of of the room. I had to physically block the doorway to keep him in the room to answer my questions. There is no reason on earth that someone should be prescribed over twenty different medications for a months time every single month. I honestly wish that he would lose his licence to practice. Very upset daughter. I gave him a star because the web site makes you in order to submit your review.

Changing Doctor

Dr Crumb has now become a Holistic type doctor in which he is only concerned in trying new unestablished medicines. In fact, you now have to sign documentation stating that Dr Crumb will be prescribing meds that are not FDA approved and you must sign the release relieving him of any faults. You will not be able to see any other doctor of any kind so no one can see what he is doing. Has become very mysterious. Displays his wifes paintings with prices in his rooms now and is trying to sell herbal powders along with other meds that have no value to you. If your not ill prior to visisting him you will be afterwards taking the untold amounts of prescriptions that he will try to get you to consume. No professionalism from the front desk to the doctor himself.

Dr. James M Crumb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.