Dr. James Cruzen Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Cruzen?

Visit in Nampa Mental Health Clinic

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I saw Dr. Cruzen in a Mental Health Clinic located in downtown Nampa. I found that the office staff was very polite and professional, and they tried to find the best time for an appointment that fit my schedule. My visit with Dr. Cruzen was better than visits I have had with other psychiatrists; Dr. Cruzen did not seem like he was trying to rush me through the appointment like other doctors do. The medication I was prescribed, the visit with Dr. Cruzen, and the office staff all seemed to be the best that I have encountered thus far. The only problem, which is not really a problem, is that because he does spend more time with people than other doctors, he can get behind schedule a little bit. Since I enjoy the time with him, I guess I cannot begrudge others for spending their time with him.

Should not be allowed to practice.

Posted on October 24th, 2011

My wife went through 2 years of severe health issues. Migraines, severe vomiting on a constant basis, and more. This led to many hospital visits, and extensive testing. They checked for cancer and other high priority problems, before discovering she has stress anxiety disorder, and exhibits severe physical reactions due to them. Her primary care physician found a sedative that ended ALL signs and symptoms that allowed her to live a normal life again. He suggested a psychiatrist that could continue and monitor the medication due to them being specialist in the field. Dr. Cruzen lacked professionalism on the first visit seeming unenthusiastic even dealing with my wife whom is Native American. He changed her from the medication that was working and suggested by her primary care physician. On a Tuesday (which btw he is Only in that office once a week and for 5 hours at most). My wife started to not only show the full extent of her anxiety, but showed bad side effects to the new medication. We contacted the office trying to read him. It took a day for the office to get back to us, and he did not possess the professional courtesy to even call himself. The message given to us is that we either suffer until the next scheduled appointment or go to the emergency room. I asked them if he said my wife was to "suffer"? Was that the word he's using. The receptionist said "yes, at least until her next appointment". Our primary care physician has said that is ridiculous and not something to say to a patient, as well as his poor way of handling her problem.The office was a rented room in a strip mall, that barely looked like any medical office to begin with. Which we should of taken as a sign as to the quality of service such would provide. He was rude, uncaring, and seemingly ill trained in the field. Beware of ever going to him.

Posted on February 26th, 2017