Dr. James W Cullison Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James W Cullison?

Great doctors!!

If you value your health! Do NOT use this practice.

I am a 20 year sufferer of horrible kidney stones, I can grow a 7-10 mm stone in 6 months. I moved all my Dr's to Tanner Medical and my whole faith and trust in Doctors has been shattered. I first seen Dr. Pearson he had the personality of a rock, and wrote me Valium for pain before surgery. I laid in floor 3 days in fetal position crying my eyes out, 7 calls later I finally got pain meds 10 hrs before surgery. I began experiencing severe pain again and called and explained I didn't know what to do, but I didn't think we were compatiable. They got me in that day to see their nurse practioner, both of them are great. I was sent for KUB and gave some pain meds, after seeing Dr. Cullsion who seemed a better dr. I was to have cat scan 3 days later due to most of my left kidney is gone, before doing surgery to remove the 10 mm out of right kidney. I got deathly sick over that weekend and following week with pollen count, so I move my scan and pre op out till the next week. I went in had the scan of left kidney to be safe no stones where in it, as he requested. I asked afterwards about signing my pre-op and I was out of the pain meds, to which I was told I was technically still Dr. Pearson's patient and had not seen Dr. Cullsion, when in tears I said that's him right there. I seen him last week. Your office staff has paper mix up. I was told I could not be written any pain meds since right stone was blocking nothing, so therefore I wasn't in pain. I was crying my eyes out in desperation. She went back and called me to hall again and said sorry. We can't do anything, but we need to schedule your surgery. I replied that no according to them, I did not need to schedule any surgery because I wasn't in pain, and it was shameful that you couldn't even trust in a Dr to help you, so I would just do my best because I'm disabled and didn't know if I could afford to find and buy them on blackmarket, and if I could not do that being low income. I have lost one kidney and won't wait to sit around and lose the last one, so if it came to that and pain was unbearable I would leave Ga to spare my loved ones and end this battle, over another 15 yrs of pain, suffering and surgery. I walked out devestated and the practice called the county in which I live in Sheriff's Department and told them I threatened sucide because they would not write me drugs. Which is lie. I drove to my daughters to cry out my frustration, pain and lack of being believed when I told truth of my pain. I have NEVER abused pain meds in my life. I know the pain of kidney stones and I know taking meds when your not in pain will only hurt you. But for my urologist to call the cops to my home, where I live on property with my 82 yr old mother sickens me. If they would have did their job, asked the dr if he had seen me, etc things could have been avoided. But for your urologist to say your not in pain and call the law on you for being honest. Disgust me. So trust this practice with caution Is all I can say.

BEST DR EVER!!!

I've been seeing Dr.Cullison for almost 5 yrs. He has preformed 3 surgeries & several procedures on me & there is no one I trust more with my medical care. He really cares about his patients & never rushes you @ anytime. I wish all drs were like him. He is my favorite dr hands down!! I also LOVE his nurse, Pam. They are a perfect team!! Although I hope I never have to have anything else done, I will not see anyone but them if I do!

BEST UROLOGIST EVER!

I love his quality of care. He answered all of my concerns and helped me understand my diagnosis. He gave me information on how to better my symptoms that other doctors around have yet to discuss with me. If I have to have any medical procedure , he will always be my "to go to" Urologist. Dr. Cullison spent over 30 minutes with me in the patient room, which is more than most. It was honestly about the patient care with him.

Wonderful bedside manners. I would recommend him to all!!

Great Dr. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Urologist.

unhappy patient

There could be better service

He gave me pain meds (15) until we could isolate the amount and location of the stones but it was not strong enough for my pain, I called his nurse an ...