Dr. James D Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Bruno?

Excellent service

As relatively new patients of Dr. Bruno, my husband and I are very happy with his professionalism, his attentive and caring treatment. Dr. Bruno spends sufficient time with his patients, listens closely and tries to find an efficient way to deal with the problems. I am very grateful that he found a new medication with fewer side effects that took care of the recurring issue so that I am now free of former symptoms. We would highly recommend his services.

Steven W

I have visited Dr. Bruno for a number of different reasons. Everything has been exceptional in this office. From the pleasant staff to the short wait time in a clean waiting room to the doctor himself. Dr. Bruno takes as much time as you need to ensure a comprehensive visit. He will explain things in layman's terms too which is comforting and made sure to follow up with me personally and not just through his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bruno as a Neurologist and a sleep specialist.

Amazing Service

I take care of my brother. He was referred to Dr. Bruno by his Primary Care physician so I did not know too much about him. Well turns out he is a jewel. My brother was diagnosed with neuropathy in his feet. Always in pain and finding it difficult to walk Dr. Bruno tried him on Gabapentin. It did not help his pain. He then tried a drug called Gralise. Within two days my brother felt relief. After the 30 day sample pack he felt no pain and was walking better. The problem came when the Insurance company did not approve my brother for the Gralise. Again within two days he was back in pain again. Dr. Bruno never gave up. He spoke with the Insurance company and did not give up until they approved the prescription. When I got home I continued to try to get the drug approved. I even went as far as to schedule a hearing. But we received notification that we did not have to have the hearing as the Insurance company approved the drug. My brother is doing much better and it is all due to the diligence and care that Dr. Bruno puts in his patients. I highly recommend if you are in the area and are able to make the choice, use Dr. Bruno.

Nice office. Pleasant staff. Great care

WOW

First time visiting his office today - it felt like I was going back in time - a very homey and relaxed atmosphere that completely took my stress away... Office staff is great and Dr Bruno is very caring and compassionate - definitely recommend him!!!

Rebound Migraine

After Dr. Bruno diagnosed that I was having rebound migraines and must temporarily stop taking the Relpax, I used an ice pack every time I started to feel a migraine starting. It really worked to stop the rebounding. I can return to the Relpax if needed but no more than 3 times a week. If I get a fourth headache, then I have to see Dr. Bruno for an alternate treatment so I don't start rebounding again.

Pro active doc

Dr. Bruno assisted me with a slipped disc in my neck. To avoid surgery at avoid surgery at 38 he researched and recommended Topamax. Today my neck is 100% normal.

One of the best doctor experiences I have ever had.

Dr. Bruno is kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

What a great doctor with a good personality . He really listens and talks to you like a human being. Dr. Bruno has made me feel much better in a short time and I look forward to him being my doctor for a long time. I would highly recommend him someone looking for a neurologist. I like the way he spends a lot of time with you.

The staff was very pleasant. Dr. Bruno made me feel very comfortable. He listened to me and I had a great deal of confidence in his diagnoses. His office is very clean and well maintained So glad I was referred to him, my RLS is finally under control and I am at last sleeping.

Dr. Bruno and his staff are both friendly and professional, He takes a lot of time with you and his follow up care is excellent.