a real human

he is down to earth and not full of himself. He made me feel very comfortable and i would go back to him for sure.

Excellent Service Terrific Office

Was referred to Dr Bruno by my primary doctor. Excellent choice. Had essential tremors for years, which recently worsened. Dr Bruno was able to diagnose quickly and prescribe meds which worked immediately. Thank You Dr Bruno

Excellent service

As relatively new patients of Dr. Bruno, my husband and I are very happy with his professionalism, his attentive and caring treatment. Dr. Bruno spends sufficient time with his patients, listens closely and tries to find an efficient way to deal with the problems. I am very grateful that he found a new medication with fewer side effects that took care of the recurring issue so that I am now free of former symptoms. We would highly recommend his services.

Steven W

I have visited Dr. Bruno for a number of different reasons. Everything has been exceptional in this office. From the pleasant staff to the short wait time in a clean waiting room to the doctor himself. Dr. Bruno takes as much time as you need to ensure a comprehensive visit. He will explain things in layman's terms too which is comforting and made sure to follow up with me personally and not just through his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bruno as a Neurologist and a sleep specialist.

Amazing Service

I take care of my brother. He was referred to Dr. Bruno by his Primary Care physician so I did not know too much about him. Well turns out he is a jewel. My brother was diagnosed with neuropathy in his feet. Always in pain and finding it difficult to walk Dr. Bruno tried him on Gabapentin. It did not help his pain. He then tried a drug called Gralise. Within two days my brother felt relief. After the 30 day sample pack he felt no pain and was walking better. The problem came when the Insurance company did not approve my brother for the Gralise. Again within two days he was back in pain again. Dr. Bruno never gave up. He spoke with the Insurance company and did not give up until they approved the prescription. When I got home I continued to try to get the drug approved. I even went as far as to schedule a hearing. But we received notification that we did not have to have the hearing as the Insurance company approved the drug. My brother is doing much better and it is all due to the diligence and care that Dr. Bruno puts in his patients. I highly recommend if you are in the area and are able to make the choice, use Dr. Bruno.

Dr. James D Bruno is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.