Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Butler
Dr. James Butler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stevens Point, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Butler is affiliated with Saint Michael's Hospital, Saint Michael`s Hospital and Stevens Point, Wisconsin. He speaks English.
Dr. James Butler has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Butler gave me a diagnosis of influenza, (when I was a freshman in college), he sent me back to my dorm to sleep; one week later I was in a comma with encephalitis! I now live with brain damage and emotional scars that I strongly believe may not be with me now, had Dr. Butler been not so careless with his diagnosis when I was in college.
Dr. Butler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Hospital
Saint Michael`s Hospital
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
40 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1973
Dr. James Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions900 Illinois Ave, Stevens Point, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Butler in this video.
Dr. James Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stevens Point, WI.