Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Dunn has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Only had one consultation but he seems like a great guy - honest, to the point, attentive...(I'm sure he is a great doctor but)...I had to reschedule the procedure and have a second consultation. For the first meeting, I had to wait 1.25 hours and during the second appointment, the guy in front of me had already waited 45 minutes and the waiting room was packed. I left in search of someone more professional with my time.
You may end up wiring a bit but he is worth the wait. He takes time to listen to you. He genuinely cares about his patients. I feel like he is an wonderful Dr.He answers all of my questions and has a wealth of knowledge. Don't judge him by his staff. They can be unfriendly and rude. It is worth tolerating them to see him.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Dunn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. James D Dunn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames D Dunn Surgical Clinic, 324 N Pine St, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. James D Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.