Dr. James D Fogarty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Fogarty?

Rude office staff.

Dr Forgaty great , wonderful staff!!!

Not the right Doctor for me

Dr. Fogarty was recommended by my physician. His expertise came well recommended. I could not get by his poor patient-doctor relationship. Both myself and my wife found him to be arrogant and dismissive. His PA is GREAT!!! if she was the Dr. I would have stayed with her. I went to MUSC.

Dr. Fogarty seems nice enough

I have not seen him but a couple of times. He appears to be an introvert and he is quiet. I find it hard to "connect" with him. I realize that some doctors tend to be serious. I also realize it is a stressful profession. He may be the type of person that has to get to know you before he seems more comfortable. Of course, there are some doctors do not care to get comfortable in your company.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Fogarty is very professional and caring. He is patient and has provided excellent care for me. Highly recommended.

I waited for a long time, over an hour in the lobby. Once in the back, he only spent about 2-5 minutes with me, and rushed me out with a script. No physical exam to see what my problem was. MY GP did much more. Very disappointing. Seemed rushed and took very little time to talk to me.

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Fogarty listens to all your needs, and is extremely compassionate. He is a very educated Doctor. Overall this is one of the best Doctors' in Myrtle Beach and I wouldn't go to anyone else! He was great and always followed up and personally walks you up front, doesn't rush you when he's with you and makes sure he answers all your questions you may have. That's hard to find in a Doctor if you ask me! In my situation, he spoke up due to my pregnancy about what my OB was doing wrong too and I appreciated that. He is extremely thorough with his examinations and questions as well. I would recommend Dr. Fogarty to anyone! His staff is also very professional and caring as well. The office isn't the cleanest and that was the only draw back I had. Has a dated look and floors and wall aren't very clean either. Other that office maintaince the experience has been wonderful.

WHEN YOU FIRST MEET DR. FOGARTY, HE IS VERY QUIET BUT IS VERY THROUGH ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM. AS YOU GET TO KNOW HIM THOUGH, HE IS KIND, VERY THROUGH IN RESEARCHING WHAT IS BEST TREATMENT FOR YOU, GIVES YOU TIME WITHOUT RUSHING YOU TO GET TO HIS NEXT PATIENT AND AS YOU MEET WITH HIM MORE, HE IS STILL QUIET BUT HE BEGINS TO FEEL MORE COMFY AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE HIM SMILING. I WAS AFRAID OF HIM AT FIRST BECAUSE I HAD DR. GAWAITH FOR TEN YEARS AND HE WAS GREAT, FUNNY, THROUGH WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND ALWAYS MAKE YOU LAUGH. DR. FOGARTY IS MORE ON A SOFTER PERSONALITY, BUT I WOULDNT TRADE HIM FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE WHEN I AM WITH HIM I THINK HE TREATS ME AS HIS ONLY PATIENT AND GIVES ME ALL THE TIME IT TAKES UNTIL HE FEELS HE IS DIAGNOSING THE RIGHT DECISION FOR MY PROBLEM OR MEDICINES.