Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Gilbert has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
This guy did more harm than good, unneeded tests, even overnight, bad scripts, no listening or believing anything I told him tho I never lied, he lied the entire 6 years. Left me in bed with gallstones in my bile duct for 6 years before I caught him in his lies when he panics and sends message that "Xylocaine" doesn't exist". Made him angry to send me to gastrointerologist (sorry for sp.) to have them out. Bogus sleep tests for CPAP after I told him sleep disorder happens before I fall asleep. BAD prescriptions, no matter what I said about having to take care of disabled daughter. Lies (with my knee nodes in his face for years) that my RA tests was negative, if he even did one. I got no proper medical care from this liar because liars think everyone else is lying too, but I never did. He put me on Protonix which malnourished me without warning me to take therapuptic amounts of vitamins. While malnourished, I thought I wasn't just because I take a multivitamin every day, then I couldn't figure out why I was zero strength and so sick. I suffered thousands of "hard punches between my ribs that he may as well have come to my house and punched me himself. He risked my life for years as those stones could have caused sepsis, injury, bleeding, death. Just say "NO" to this Dr. if you want to live outside your own bed. He actually acted jealous when I told him I got antibiotics from the dentist who was pulling all my abcessed teeth caused by the constant vomiting almost every day from the pain attacks from those stones... he goes "I could have given you those". OMG! I'm supposed to go from Springfield to Lawrenceburg to get him to do antibiotics when I can just get them from the dentists. IDK what's wrong with this guy, but a major malicious malpractice suit is coming his way as soon as I can get my health back from him being my Dr. for 6 years. Just say "NO" to this one, folks. Nothing but lies here.
Dr. Gilbert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. James D Gilbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCapital Medical Group, 1080 Glensboro Rd, Lawrenceburg, KY
Dr. James D Gilbert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceburg, KY.