Dr. James D Goff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Goff?

Dr.Goff was tremendous. There was no hurry as he explained my issue and an appropriate form of treatment. Very professional and good personality. Terriffic young doctor.

He was rude in his instructions to move certain ways...getting frustrated at my lack of understanding which way to move. But he moved a mile a minute. It was a waste of time and then let me know he doesn't prescribe narcotics? At not one point did i ask for meds! I wanted a shot because a very important weekend was a day away and I had to be able to walk! Never will I or any of my family ever take this mans flippant attitude again! I was truly disappointed more at his demeanor and rushed visit than anything else! Shame on you!