Dr. James Lee Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Lee?

Horrid doctor

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Horrible experience. Degraded me. Embarrassed me. Misdiagnosed me TWICE

Posted on May 17th, 2010

Unfortunately, my experience with Dr. Lee was terrible. He was degrading, and uncaring. He asked the patient (my daughter) 2 questions and never gave her a chance to reply. He based his "treatment plan" on 2 questions she wasn't allowed to completely answer.He wanted only a yes or no reply. When we repeatedly asked him to allow my daughter to elaborate on her symptoms he dismissed us. No big surprise that he totally misdiagnosed the problem and my daughter spent over 48 hours being treated for a problem that didn't exist. We were told by a number of nurses and other hospital personnel that my daughter was clearly mistreated by Dr. Lee. We understand how busy doctors are, but I've never met one who only allowed the patient to state her symptoms in only a yes or no format. We will never use McLeod's Hospital again because of this man. If he should ever leave, we would return because the nurses and other hospital staff were wonderful to us. It's a shame that one irresponsible person can mar a place that has so many caring and dedicated people.

Posted on January 11th, 2017