Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Mays has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was sent to Dr. Mays for a QME appointment.... He was gentle, patient, listened to my situation and most importantly, he explained his opinion and observations on my multiple injuries, surgeries and future procedures. He seemed to look at me as a whole person, not just the sum of my badly injured parts. A truely sincere Dr.
Dr. James D Mays accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Dean Mays Md, 321 S Main St # 43, Sebastopol, CA
Dr. James D Mays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebastopol, CA.