Dr. James D Mcdaniel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. James D Mcdaniel?

I would never recommend Dr. McDaniel. He is unprofessional and cares nothing for the patients he sees.

One of the Few Excellent Psychiatrists

Dr. McDaniel is both professional and personable. Most of the psychiatrists I've met have the personality of a wet noodle. Dr. McDaniel is the opposite of that! I've had the unique experience of being on both sides of the couch. I was educated in the field of psychology and retain a lifetime membership in Psi-Chi, the national honor society in psychology. I also have a severely mentally ill child. She is now a young . I've been through years of psychiatric treatment for my child. I came away with a less than favorable opinion of psychiatrists, until I encountered Dr. McDaniel. His intervention turned everything around for my child, and she finally got the treatment she so desperately needed. Dr. McDaniel comes with my highest recommendation as both a parent and a woman well-educated in psychology.

Dr. James D Mcdaniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.