Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Moore
Dr. James Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with St Vincents Medical Center Riverside, Baptist Medical Center - Beaches and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Moore has been treatign my husband and for for more than 13 years. He has dianosed the easy and the hard and always been right. He is courtesous and professional and well respected. I have sent soem of my friends to him (thsoe that woudl NEVER got o a doctor and they loved him! We appreciate how well he takes care of us
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincents Medical Center Riverside
Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Baptist Medical Center
Saint Vincent's Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. James Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Primary Care, 11261 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Moore in this video.
Dr. James Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.