Dr. James D Murphey Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James D Murphey?

NO PROBLEMS

Dr. Murphey seemed to listen to what the issue was and acted upon it. He may be young & is still learning I am sure but he has been correct on his diagnosis all the times my husband has seen him. A very polite & caring doctor. Seems like being a doctor is his passion and it shows.

Really!?!?!?!

I have a toddler and according to my phone clock I was running 14 minutes late. The receptionist told me that I was actually 16 minutes late. Ok no big deal, right? WRONG! I got turned away! I was told policy is that if your more than 15 minutes late they will reschedule your appointment and because I was 16 minutes late we would have to reschedule. I chose this pediatrician because I was told that he had plenty of openings for new patients, turns out he can't even spare a minute. Literally,

Dr. James D Murphey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, GA.