Dr. James Stone Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Stone?

Inept front desk

Posted on August 13th, 2014

The technician who conducted the mammogram was GREAT, however, the front desk, Christina, and office manager, Louise, are quite inept, unprofessional and totally uncouth. After 13 years of getting my mammograms done here, this last time it took me 3 weeks and several requests to get my results. After the 2nd request not being fulfilled I lost complete confidence that my tests were even looked at by a radiologist. By the 3rd request they left me concerned for the year ahead until my mammogram next year.....obviously at a different place. These people should be encouraging women to get these life saving tests every year, not making it a complete hassle to get them done and get results in a timely manner. SHAME ON YOU.

Posted on March 28th, 2016