Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James P Dambrogio has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. James P Dambrogio has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 25
Two years ago I went to Dr Dambrogio ( Doc ). It was a dream come true. I have several painful conditions. He certainly was not afraid of prescribing powerful pain killers that he instructed me to take around the clock. I was totally happy. Then he retired. Many pain clinics have denied seeing me simply for the fact I was his patient. They told meDoc overprescribed and would not help me in any way. They. told me that I would be too much of a liability because I took too many narcotics and I will be going through withdrawal. Now I'm screwed. I cant find another clinic willing to take me as a patient. I have been weaning myself off of what I was taking but other clinics dont believe it. So now I'm sick and hurting. I am in a terrible position now. My pcp wont even prescribe anything even close to what I am used too. He gave everyone a list of doctors that turned out worthless. He made it sound like it would not be a problem finding another doctor. Well it's a huge problem. I have a few friends that saw Doc every month. They are all in the same position. I guess we will all end up in the hospital because of our addictions now.
Let me start by saying if I would never met (doc) I still would not be able to walk. I was in a truck accident were I suffered broken neck ,back broke 3 places and two broken ankles threw out the years laid in bed pure agony not being able walk right and wife and kids always helping me get up lay down. Now I have recently been diagnosis with auto immune joint disease were every joint in my body is blowing apart when went other doctors it was same old noise not only did doc write the medications he also ordered the right test and therapy for me I've been a patient of his over ten years and believe me I would be bed ridden wasn't for him Thank you (doc) from me and my family for all you and your staff has done for me your truly were a God send to me . So enjoy your retirement and once again not only great doctor and compassionate man who change my life Thank You
50 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James P Dambrogio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hubbard, OH.