- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James C Damico has 2 locations
Dr. James C Damico has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James C Damico has the following 73 expertise
- Smoking Cessation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Heart Failure
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sprains and Strains
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Urinary Retention
- Nutritional Support
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
- Intestinal Diseases
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lyme Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Alternative Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Stomach Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Weight Loss
- Memory Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. James C Damico Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. James C Damico
Dr. Damico graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1995. Dr. Damico works in Medford, NJ and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine.