Dr. James Daniel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Daniel?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Dr Daniel is an excellent OB/GYN. I've been using him for 10 years, and he has always been a wonderful doctor. He performed a tubal reversal so I could start trying to conceive my last child. Upon starting the surgery he ran into several complications. He took care of everything immediately, and kept me over night to be safe. Since conceiving I've had a slightly difficult pregnancy, and he had been on top of things from the first sign of trouble. He is very patient in answering any questions I have, and he always takes time out in my visit to be sure we have covered any concerns I may have. He is an excellent choice!!! And 100% worth the long wait time!

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Dr. Daniel is a wonderful Doctor with great bedside manner. After my hysterectomy preformed by him I couldn't believe how much better I felt. He also addressed other issues that he found and fixed them as well. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who is looking and I am looking forward to my next surgery with him. The wait in his office is a little long but for a great Doctor like him I would wait all day if I had too.

"HE IS THE BEST EVER"!!!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2012

I am currently a patient of Dr. Daniel; and I love his personality; his staff, and the care and love that they give you from the time you enter into the office until you leave. Clean office and very professional atmosphere. I would "NOT" hesitate one bit to recommend him to anyone. Keep Up The Great Work Dr. D.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr.Daniel has been my doctor for 10 years. He delivered my two children. He has always made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. He has a great bedside manner.

Very Best!

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I've been useing Dr. Daniels over 15 years now and I can honestly tell you, I trust him with my life. He is very honest, takes extra time to talk & listen, goes over everything with his patients, and most of all, he shows that he truely cares. I'd would suggest him to anyone who wants to recieve excellent care. #1 in my book always!

Dr. Daniels

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Is a wonderful Doctor. I had a miscarriage last year and he could have just told me and walked out. This man sat with me and let me have my moment (which is rare these days considering most doctors are out for the money). He is a busy man and somedays you do have to wait, but I wouldnt go to another doctor. This man knows what he is doing and he is a good doctor! I wouldnt trust anyone else!!!!

Great Doctor, horrible staff

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Dr. Daniel is a great doctor and was very respectful! He was very helpful in guiding my husband and I in the right direction when were trying to have a baby. However, I had very bad experience with his staff. One time, a nurse called out my first name only, so I went to her and she asked me for a urine sample and when I got to her office to talk about my issues I was having, she let me talk then asked me if I was pregnant, which I wasn't. She meant to call back another person with my name. She even told me what was wrong with the other patient. Which is a violation of the privacy act. This is why they need to call out first and last name of a patient. On one of my last visits I was told to have a 21 day hormone blood test done and was told to come in on the first day of my cycle when come to find out I should have come in on the 21st day of my cycle. When I told them what I was told by the nurse, they looked at me like I was crazy/stupid and assured me that was incorrect. I no longer go to Dr. Daniel b/c of this reason. Its a shame really b/c he was awesome and had great bedside manners. If you can handle his rude staff then you'll love him.

Posted on January 5th, 2009