Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Dardis MD
Dr. James W Dardis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grangeville, ID, with another office in Grangeville, ID. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dardis is affiliated with St. Luke's McCall Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James W Dardis has 2 locations
722 W North St
Grangeville, ID 83530
Book Online Now
Dr. James W Dardis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James W Dardis has the following 10 expertise
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. James W Dardis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Dardis - Posted on December 19th, 2015
Dr. Dardis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
North Colorado Medical Center
Dr. James W Dardis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. James W Dardis
Dr. Dardis joined Payette Lakes Medical Clinic in 1986. His professional interests includes full spectrum family medicine including obstetrics, pediatrics, dermatology, sports medicine, minor surgical procedures, and long-term patient relationships.
Locations & Directions
Dr. James W Dardis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grangeville, ID.