Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A De Lemos
Dr. James A De Lemos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. De Lemos is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital. Dr. De Lemos has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James A De Lemos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Unstable Angina
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
Dr. De Lemos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. James A De Lemos accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James A De Lemos in this video.
Dr. James A De Lemos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.