2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James A Dellavalle?

What a wonderful doctor.

I have never been so impressed in all my years. My husband and I saw Dr. DellaValle after seeing many physicians. He took his time, took and accurate history and did a physical that exceeded any others we had. He actually listened to my heart in more than one spot and not through layers of clothing. Compared to him, the other doctors, physican assistants and nurse practitioners are inferior. He is kind, patient, intelligent and persistent in finding out what the problem was. Thanks to him, I am doing great.

Birth Control

Dr. James A Dellavalle is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Johnson City, NY.

Dr. James A Dellavalle Is this you?