Dr. James P Demos Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James P Demos?

The best doctor ever!

Wonderful doctor, caring, awesome staff! Highly recommend.

Dr. Demos is an excellent diagnostician. If he thinks you have something before the testing, most likely after tests, etc he's right.

Best doctor for me for over 10 years ...and counting

Dr. Demos is one of the best physicians I have ever met. In all my past visits, he listened intently to my complaints, treated me with respect, and included me in decisions optimal for my health. His ability to provide individualized care, a rarity in the world of "canned medicine" is what I believe his best asset. For this reason, my relatives chose him to be their primary physician.

He is very dismissive

When I described a symptom (joint pain) to him, he said in a very dismissive tone that there is nothing he can do. I asked why, he said, "it's due to old age". Well, I was in my early thirties when I asked him that question!! BTW, the joint pain went away by itself sometime later. Thanks God!

Longtime patient - Dr. Demos

I've been a patient of Dr. Demos for ten years. He's good for minor issues & refills. ALWAYS seek a second opinion if you don't agree with his diagnosis. He recently dismissed a problem of mine as anxiety. I pursued the issue, knowing my chest pain wasn't normal and was diagnosed with a heart abnormality by Dr. Demos' in-house cardiologist.

Great office Dr. good for a routine visit or diagnosis

Dr can be brusque and does not really listen to all symptoms. If you need to have an examine for prescription refills or for routine physical. This practice is good.

Best Doc I ever had!

Dr. Demos is very professional and knowledgable. I recommended him to others, and they ALL have nothing but good things to say about him.