Dr. James Dennert Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Dennert?

Has No Compassion Nor Mercy

Posted on July 5th, 2017

This "Dr" attempts treatment of specialty areas outside his field. Rates a ten on the rectum scale.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

My problem was not with diagnoses. It was with treatment. He only gave me sedative-type mood stabilizing meds until I was able to convince him to let me out of the hospital. I didn't feel treated so much as "putting a band-aid" over my symptoms so-to-speak. Nobody in the Psych ward made me feel good. They just made be want to act better so I could leave ASAP.

Posted on April 13th, 2016