Dr. James Derby Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Derby?

Very polite

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I was af the hospital with my elderly mother, and she was very sick. Dr.Derby was so sweet, kind and caring. The stay was a while ago, but I figure I should write this anyways. I give him an A+

cares about his patients

Posted on July 4th, 2012

My daughter had fevers for many days, coughing. I kept taking her to her normal physician at white wilson for many days in a row only to be told it was a respiratory infection... I couldn't break her fever. Finally after getting so fed up and my daughter was really really bad, I took her to twin cities hospital and dr. Derby informed me she had pnuemonia. He showed my husband and I what we can do at home to treat her and if there was any problem to contact him personally. In my opinion dr. Derby saved my childs life and I am forever grateful to him and any time I have to make an emergency visit I request him because he is by far the best.

Posted on September 8th, 2014