Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James A Deweese
Dr. James A Deweese, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 69 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). He speaks English.
Dr. James A Deweese has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Stenosis
- Renal Hypertension
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Rupture
- Coronary Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
69 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1949
Dr. James A Deweese accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Dr. James A Deweese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.