Dr. James Dillon Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Dillon Jr?

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I really enjoyed the doctors bedside manner but when I called for a followup the nurse was very rude and would not schedule an appointment with me. Inaccurate notes and poor follow-up on previous visit was the problem.

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Dillon to my friends and family.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Missed diagnosis

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. James Dillon brought my son back to a functioning person after he had a head injury in a vehicle accident. My son was 19 years old and is a contractor today at 45 years old. In 2006, my mother was rushed to Va. Beach Sentara where she was treated by Dr. James Dillon for a head injury she sustained from falling off a doctor's exam table while unassisted. Again Dr. Dillon showed the same high standard of care for the patient and the family. He met with us on so many occasions, he seemed like family. He kept us up to date on our mother's situation. He shared his concerns for problems she may face if she lived. He was so thoughtful and caring. While my mother did not live but six days after the fall, we all gained more respect for how Dr. James Dillon treated our mother and all of us. Thank you for being such a great person and great doctor.

This Dr saved my mothers life in 2005

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr Dillon is one of the greatest doctors I have ever seen. My mother spent 8 weeks in ICU at Sentera Hospital. He spent time with her all times of the day. He is a very busy man, and whenever he was with a patient, it was like she was the only patient on earth. He went above and beyond making families feel better about tragic situations. In the 8 weeks I was in the hospital. I got to know lots of families that Dr. Dillon helped. If you are having brain surgery in Norfolk or Virginia Beach....This is the Doctor that I would have do it.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I wouldn't take a dog to this doctor. He really bungled the Wall case. I was told it took him 2 months to tell him that he had brain tumor. Told him that it was benign only to tell him 10 days later that it was malignant.

Best ever

Posted on March 20th, 2010

Most caring and dedicated dr I have ever seen. He was there 24/7 -- really-- when I was in a wheelchair to 3 yrs later being able to actually run again... all through his knowledge and attention to my well being --- thanks doc

Patient

Posted on December 29th, 2008

Best, most caring doctor I have ever met. Saw me through the toughest 3 month hospital stay, available 24/7. Healed me !!! The Best

Posted on September 17th, 2017