Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Dooley has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had a recent surgery at RMC, Red Bank, NJ. This was my 3rd surgery over my life span. During the 1st and 2nd I had complications related to general Anesthesia. I had informed about this my prospective anesthesiologist Dr. Dooley. Dr. Dooley gave so much attention and creativity to avoid these complications and everything went well this time with no even minimal complications. He contacted me on Sunday day prior to surgery to discuss his anesthesia plan, spoke with me on the day of surgery and called my home next day after surgery to be sure that I am doing well. Being a physician by myself I could appreciate all his efforts to make me comfortable and I am very pleased with his service as an Anesthesiologist.
Dr. Dooley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. James R Dooley accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames R Dooley Md, 115 Stockton Lake Blvd, Manasquan, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Dooley in this video.
Dr. James R Dooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.