Dr. James R Dooley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Dooley?

bedside manner

very helpful with phone call BEFORE surgery even called AFTER surgery to see how I was doing

M.D. , Ph.D,

I had a recent surgery at RMC, Red Bank, NJ. This was my 3rd surgery over my life span. During the 1st and 2nd I had complications related to general Anesthesia. I had informed about this my prospective anesthesiologist Dr. Dooley. Dr. Dooley gave so much attention and creativity to avoid these complications and everything went well this time with no even minimal complications. He contacted me on Sunday day prior to surgery to discuss his anesthesia plan, spoke with me on the day of surgery and called my home next day after surgery to be sure that I am doing well. Being a physician by myself I could appreciate all his efforts to make me comfortable and I am very pleased with his service as an Anesthesiologist.

good anesthesiologist

Called night before surgery as was through with questions followed uo in hospital