Dr. James W Dooner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James W Dooner?

Professional retina care

I have been seeing Dr. Dooner for several years to treat the effects of wet macular degeneration and he has successfully arrested the progression and saved the sight in the affected eye. Unfortunately the initial impact cannot be reversed but he has kept the remaining vision unchanged for which I am very grateful.

On 07/18/2017 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I have been astounded by the care I received from Dr. Dooner. It began when he met me at his office on an emergency basis one Sunday morning. From there a series of appointments and procedures saved my vision. I just 'graduated' after a couple of years in his care -- no remaining problems. Sometimes we forget we live in a age of miracles and that doctors like Dooner bring those to us. I am so grateful for his skill, fine staff, and compassion. I can't recommend his strongly enough.

Excellent

Good job, Dr., Thanks

Love him

Dr.Dooner is very thoro and makes my daughter feel safe and secure about her eye surgies we would recomend him to anyone

Dr. Dooner accommodated me after my ophthalmologist found an anomaly with my retina on a routine eye exam. His office was highly professional, caring, and spent additional time explaining my circumstance. Dr. Dooner approached my case with concern and a bit of humor that helped ease my obvious nervousness. I highly recommend him to anyone facing a similar concern.

dooner is curt and not informative during the exam. The wait times are exceedingly long. I had to wait two hours without any explanation of why.

mixed feelings...

He seems to be confident, but maybe too much? I didn't feel he listened very closely - he mainly wanted to tell me the results of tests and move on.