Dr. James D Doughtie Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James D Doughtie Sr?

He delivered all three of my girls and I just love him and feel so comfortable with him.

Great Doctor

Hi I have been using Dr. Doughtie for at least 15 yrs. He is an excellent doctor, very caring and actually comes in and listens to you first! He has done my surgeries, delivered my grandchild and I honestly believe you can not find another doctor in our area that is any better, you will be pleased.

Family

All of the women in my family go to see Dr Doughtie. I cannot say enough good things about him but I also must include the professionalism of his nurse. They work as a team and make you feel well taken care of. He always has a conversation with you prior to "the exam" and does not make you feel uncomfortable. Love this doc.

Compassionate

Dr. Doughtie is my ob/gyn, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. My first pregnancy resulted in numerous trials and tragedies, but by his character, wisdom, and kindness, I found comfort and knowing that he was taking care of me. I really felt like he cared about me. I would recommend him without reserve. Thank you Dr. Doughtie.

Great all the ay around. Bed side manner the best.

Best Gyn!

Dr. Doughtie was most professional and sensitive to our new relationship in treating me for a difficult diagnosis. He was very reassuring and I would recommend him to any woman.